Advanced Practitioners Coworking Summit Copenhagen 2018
Chief Editor of Coworking Insights, Ryan Chatterton, is hosting a coworking summit for advanced practitioners as a part of Techfestival on September 8th, 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will be co-hosted by Tobias Kremkau of St. Oberholz and Matthias Zeitler of Coworking Bansko.
*By the way, there’s an important announcement which we could only fit at the bottom of the page. 👇👇👇
- When: September 8th, 2018 @ 9:00
- Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
- The summit is by invitation and limited to 50 participants, so you must apply to join unless you are invited by one of the organizers.
- Tickets are only €25, which includes access to all public Techfestival events
- View all details (including full session descriptions)
- Apply for participation
The summit will tackle three topics which are outlined in the schedule below. Each topic will be broken into two segments, a panel discussion, and a group discussion, and each panel will be hosted by one of the co-organizers, all of which are veterans in the coworking world with immense experience and passion.
The panels will consist of three additional coworking veterans who have lived and perhaps thrived, through the challenges of each particular session topic. Following the panel, the summit will break into three groups for discussion on that session’s topic, with each group facilitated by one of the summit co-organizers.
- Opening Remarks
- Session One: Operations and Team Management
- Coffee Break
- Session Two: Scaling Your Way
- Lunch Break
- Session Three: Niches Aren’t Niche Anymore
- Closing Keynote
- Party Time
Be One of Our Expert Panelists
We’re looking for three more panelists to round off our panels. We need one for each topic below. To be considered you must have 3+ years of experience running a coworking space and have a lot to contribute to the topic on an expert level. If you have any questions, just ask!
Please note: due to our limited budget, and because we’re not making money from this event, we are not offering reimbursement for travel expenses. If you can pay your own way, it would be super appreciated!
To inquire about a panelist spot, email [email protected]