As the coworking industry evolves it offers customers more choices from workspace amenities to pricing. In this episode, we analyze data from across 10,000 spaces in more than 150 countries to see how price competition and price is changing. We specifically discuss Barcelona and Bucharest in this episode, to compare these booming coworking markets against the global averages. What is the most expensive coworking city, and country in the world? Find out on this episode.
- 01:35 – Current Desk Price Average and comparison
- 01:56 – Bucharest DPA average and booming coworking industry
- 04:01 – Barcelona, one of the biggest coworking cities in Europe
- 05:15 – Continental price averages breakdown
- 06:13 – The most expensive country and city in the world
- 07:28 – Gain more insight into the coworking industry
- 09:02 – Summary + Desk price wrap-up