The rapid outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) across the world has caused companies to completely readjust their operations in an effort to halt the spread and, quite frankly, to stay in business during these challenging times.
In this episode, you’ll gain insight into how the spread of COVID-19 has affected the coworking and shared office community. We reference a recent Coworker survey that gathered information related to the opportunities spaces have identified to support themselves and one another during these uncertain times.
- 00:43 – Coworking from your home during the Pandemic
- 03:34 – How coworking spaces are reacting to Covid-19
- 08:32 – How coworking spaces are supporting their members during this crisis
- 11:43 – Having fun and bringing positivity into the community
- 12:39 – How this event may shape the future of coworking spaces
- 17:04 – “Coworking spaces are a great flexible work solution for any corporation.” – Madison Maidment
- 17:39 – Episode conclusion and final thoughts
Related Firmspace Launches Hybrid Workplace Concept to Provide More Flexibility to Evolving Teams and Professionals