In this episode, we discuss what the future holds for coworking and remote work as people begin to return to their workplaces. After surveying both longtime and first-time remote workers across the globe, the report you will hear about analyzes the outcomes of the world’s largest remote work experiment to date.
- 01:16 – Background on those surveyed for this report
- 02:35 – “Most people actually do rank remote working quite highly.” – Kelly
- 04:03 – The advantages and disadvantages of remote working
- 06:04 – Where will people choose to work in the future?
- 07:25 – “Our survey data gave evidence to the fact that more people do plan on navigating to these types of flexible office spaces in the future” – Kelly
- 08:23 – Episode summary and conclusion