In this episode, we discuss how the global coworking industry will recover from a post COVID-19 environment. Find out what the future holds for coworking and remote work as people begin to return to their workplaces. After surveying both longtime and first-time remote workers across the globe, the report you will hear about analyzes the outcomes of the world’s largest remote work experiment to date.
- 00:39 – The destructive path that COVID-19 left in our lives
- 03:49 – Reviewing the strongest markets pre COVID 19
- 05:49 – Analyzing leads in a post-COVID 19 environment
- 08:14 – “Private offices are going to rebound sharply and a lot of that demand is going to be driven by corporates that are decentralizing their workforce.” – Sam Marks
- 08:47 – Companies that have announced their participation in the remote first workforce policy
- 11:08 – Episode summary and conclusion